Tuesday, January 22, 2013

What to do if you break one of those "swirly" light bulbs

Posted:  22 Jan 13

I didn't realized this was such a "big deal," till a few minutes ago, when I was looking at a notice from USA.gov.  It seems there's more to those new-style CLF light-bulbs than we might expect... especially if we break one.

Take a look at this, from those in the know.

I broke one, last Saturday -- and, according to this link, my procedures were lacking.  Now I know.

This isn't world-stopping news, but it just goes to show, that there's a right way and a wrong way to do even the smallest things -- and those can accumulate to matter a great deal.

Editor



All Original Content © 2013 , The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved -- BUT, I hereby suspend those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along, if you think it will do some good -- as long as it's free of charge, unchanged, and you include this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment