Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Senator Boxer: Ending Long Lines on Election Day - 1/23/13

Posted:  23 Jan 13


On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:18 PM, U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer <barbara.boxer@boxer.enews.senate.gov> wrote:



US Senator Barbara Boxer
News from Barbara Boxer, United States Senator from California
- - - - - NEWS FROM BARBARA BOXER, UNITED STATES SENATOR FROM CALIFORNIA - - - - -
January 23, 2013
Dear Friend:

Yesterday, on the first day of the 113th Congress, I reintroduced my election reform bill – the LINE Act – to ensure that American voters will never again be forced to wait in line for hours to cast their ballots.  Forcing American voters to stand in line for hours is tantamount to denying their fundamental right to vote.

President Obama was right to make election reform a priority in his Inaugural Address, and I look forward to working with my colleagues to pass this important legislation.  To read more, please click here.
Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator


To respond to this message, please click here.  This link will take you to a webpage where you can reply to messages that you receive from Senator Boxer’s office.
Tell a Friend

E-MAIL UPDATES
Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

Click Here

*By subscribing to my
e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e-mail account.


  


No comments:

Post a Comment