Thursday, March 14, 2013

Senator Boxer: Protecting Voting Rights for All


On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 3:50 AM, U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer <barbara.boxer@boxer.enews.senate.gov> wrote: (You can view the message online.)


US Senator Barbara Boxer
News from Barbara  Boxer, United States Senator from California
- - - - - NEWS FROM BARBARA BOXER, UNITED STATES SENATOR FROM CALIFORNIA - - - - -
March 13, 2013
Dear Friend:

On the same day I watched President Obama unveil a statue of civil rights icon Rosa Parks over in the Capitol, just across the street the Voting Rights Act was being challenged in the U.S. Supreme Court.

To read my op-ed piece about why we need to enforce – not overturn – this landmark civil rights law, please click here.
Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator



Tell a Friend

E-MAIL UPDATES
Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

Click Here

*By subscribing to my
e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e-mail account.


No comments:

Post a Comment