Saturday, November 15, 2014

THE CIVIC MENTOR CONCEPT: A MOST Succinct Approximation

Posted: 15 Nov 14


BUCKMINSTER FULLER EXPLAINS 
MUCH OF WHAT 
MY "CIVIC MENTOR CONCEPT" 
EXISTS TO DO

A kind fate continues to place in my hands the very things I need, almost exactly when I most need them.  Oh, if she will only continue to do so just a bit longer.



I am so pleased that a Facebook friend recently chanced to send to me the following quote and graphic from the late, brilliant, fascinating Dr. Buckminster Fuller. [thanks, again, Mitch P.]
  
(Here is a little information on him:  Wikipedia article  and the Fuller Institute website.)  

The words strongly resonate with me, for it is almost exactly a most succinct expression of the WHOLE CIVIC MENTOR CONCEPT -- which I am trying, so mightily, to bring into our world -- a world which I am determined to leave far, far better off than I found it.

So, if you understand Dr. Fuller's words, then you have a pretty good idea of what this "system-of-systems-building" effort exists to do -- and can begin to understand where everything is headed -- FASTER AND FASTER, NOW -- if fate continues to be kind -- and my vision is as realistic and plausible as I am certain it is.


David Nelson





Beautifully said.
Thank you, dear long-gone colleague!


"LET IT BE WRITTEN.  LET IT BE DONE"




All Original Content © 2014, The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved. BUT, I hereby waive those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along -- and are urged to do so -- as long as it's all done free of charge, unchanged, you include this statement, AND you inform me as to how it is being used -- at YOUR convenience but, hopefully soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment