Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CONTACT ME (AND EACH OTHER) ON FACEBOOK, if you wish

Posted:  4 Sep 13

IF YOU WISH TO CONTACT ME AND CONVERSE, 
PLEASE VISIT ME 
AT THIS FACEBOOK PAGE:  
"Mentor / Pittsburg, CA

1.  Purpose

To tell you about a Facebook page you might wish to visit and place comments upon.

2.  Discussion

  • I will do my best to read and respond to any comments, as appropriate.
  • And you can say any appropriate thing you might desire others to know about the information being communicated to me -- and I to you.

3.  Action Requested

  • Please visit and tell me what you're thinking.  
  • As I'm a sensitive chap, please be kind.
  • If you have any trouble accessing the Facebook page, you can tell me in the comment space below this bulletin -- and we'll sort it out, together.
  • Here's the link again (please click here)


Thanks,

David Nelson




All Original Content © 2013 , The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved -- BUT, I hereby waive those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along, if you think it will do some good -- as long as it's free of charge, unchanged, and you include this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment