Thursday, December 27, 2012

HOLIDAY TIPPING & GRATUITIES PLAN


Posted:  27 Dec 12


Purpose

To pass along information to fellow citizens which is easily overlooked, but shouldn't be.

Rationale

I knew what to do about tipping my newspaper deliverer, but I decided to check up about USPS regulations as to what to do about my postal carrier (small gift only).  I'm glad I did, because I found this wonderful link which discusses many others we don't really want to forget, and why.

I hope you will find this useful.  It's from the Emily Post website, under the title of "Holiday Tipping is Really Holiday Thanking."

While We're At It

Here is a pretty comprehensive tipping guide, which covers other tipping occasions.  It is published on the "CNNMoney" website.


"The greatest happiness comes from seeing to the happiness of others"
 -- Unknown




All Original Content © 2012 , The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved -- BUT, I hereby suspend those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along, if you think it will do some good -- as long as it's free of charge, unchanged, and you include this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment