Thursday, March 14, 2013

Senator Boxer: Protecting Wilderness in California


On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 6:38 PM, U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer <barbara.boxer@boxer.enews.senate.gov> wrote: (You can view the message online.)


US Senator Barbara Boxer
News from Barbara Boxer, United States Senator  from California
- - - - - NEWS FROM BARBARA BOXER, UNITED STATES SENATOR FROM CALIFORNIA - - - - -
March 13, 2013
Dear Friend:

When I first came to the Senate, I made a commitment to protect our state’s natural heritage by designating wilderness across California.  I recently unveiled an interactive online map highlighting wilderness areas that I have helped to create or expand.  To view this new web feature, please click here.

I am proud to have authored legislation creating more than 1 million acres of wilderness in California.  We must continue to work to preserve California’s natural treasures for current and future generations to enjoy.
Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator



Tell a Friend

E-MAIL UPDATES
Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

Click Here

*By subscribing to my
e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e-mail account.


No comments:

Post a Comment