Sunday, September 9, 2012

SEAFOOD FESTIVAL EXCELLENT VIDEO -- DAY ONE

The following note is from County Library Commissioner Greg Enholm, with a link to a photographic presentation of yesterday's doings.  Thank you, Mr. Enholm.  (What an exciting presentation!)

 Hi Everyone,

It was a beautiful day so I decided to go to the Seafood Festival.  I had my camera with me so I started taking photos.  I liked their quality so I created a slideshow video of them.  It is rather long at 16 minutes but it covers most of the Festival including many photos of the PHS Marching Band Performing.

You should be able just to click above to watch the video but if not just copy and paste this URL into your URL box:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b97CjNlezn4

Greg Enholm
Contra Costa County Library Commissioner - 5th Supervisorial District since 2004
Appointed by the County Board of Supervisors - 

Nominated by 5th District Supervisor Federal Glover
Representing Libraries in Antioch, Bay Point, Crockett, Hercules, Martinez, Pittsburg, and RodeoCell 925.878.5515 

No comments:

Post a Comment