Saturday, September 8, 2012

IN SEARCH OF KINDRED SPIRITS

0908 0425 -- IN SEARCH OF KINDRED SPIRITS -- I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE AND I NEED TO FIND YOU -- THERE IS MUCH LEFT TO DO -- AND TIME IS PRECIOUS -- SO I GLADLY TAKE THE RISK IN THIS PROPOSITION.


We are going to "fix" this world, perhaps much of it within this very generation.  I am as certain of this as I can be.  

1.  In all of human history, we just didn't have enough time to get it done yet... and we never had an Internet before... and we never had a United States of America and such impending unity of nations ... and an increasingly clear insight into the very nature of existence, so confirmed scientifically and intuitively, until recently.  "Waiting had to be filled" -- and the ONE, GREAT, UNBREAKABLE HUMAN CHAIN-REACTION has been accelerating, through much time.

2.  We had been waiting and striving for the means to overcome the time and distance and communication problems separating our inner selves from one another.  Now, we can finally communicate, soul-to-soul, with increasing ease -- to make true common cause.

3.  And, we never had, within such easy reach of the "ordinary" human being, the "keys to our vast accumulation of wisdom," contained within virtually the entire HUMAN KNOWLEDGE BASE.

4.  Consolidation of the human mind and spirit is occurring before our eager eyes.

5.  As this happens, we will be drawn to one another, more and more, faster and faster, because our common humanity will become increasingly clear to all thinking human beings, as GOOD WILL TRIUMPHS OVER ILL WILL --  an end to loneliness and alienation is at hand.

6.  When this happens, there will be little that the human species will be unable to overcome or accomplish, except the laws of nature and the unpredictability and uncertainty of our fate.

7.  Our unity will afford us our best chance to survive and flourish within a universe full of hazards and opportunities that confront, threaten, and inspire us.

8.  I say this in all humility, for I have learned to never tempt fate -- but also, to firmly believe in the genius within all rational, self-fulfilling human beings and the utter goodness of heart we contain.

9.  I am seeking wisdom, so I earnestly and respectfully request yours, as to whether you feel I am on the "right track" with these beliefs and where you feel they can be improved.  For I am on a "life-mission," pursued for over 80% of my 63 years, based on these very precepts and am searching for and applying every truth I can find.

10.  I am optimistic, idealistic and, I believe, pragmatic.   And, I believe this is an excellent place to search for kindred spirits who might join in advancing these ideals.

11.  We are writing this chapter of human history and I am extremely optimistic that we are going to write a really good one.  Why not?  If not now, then when?  As I firmly believe -- the Internet changes everything.  It was the missing ingredient.

12.  Truly, we stand on the shoulders of those who came before and lean on each of our contemporaries. I also firmly believe that it's through what we leave behind that we will show the unborn that we loved them, even though we never met over the vast reaches of time.


Respectfully and hopefully submitted,

David Nelson



All Original Content © 2012 , The MENTOR Enterprise / ELMS, All Rights Reserved -- BUT, I hereby suspend those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along, if you think it will do some good -- as long as its free of charge, unchanged, and you include this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment