Thursday, June 28, 2012

Senator Boxer -- Check the Box for Homeless Veterans





US Senator  Barbara Boxer
News from  Barbara Boxer, United States Senator from California
- - - - - NEWS FROM BARBARA BOXER, UNITED STATES SENATOR FROM CALIFORNIA - - - - -
June 27, 2012
Dear Friend:

Today I testified before the Senate Veterans Affairs Committee on legislation that would give taxpayers the opportunity to make a donation to help homeless veterans by simply checking a box on their federal income tax return. To read more about my Check the Box for Homeless Veterans Act, please click here.
Sincerely,

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator


To respond to this message, please click here.  This link will take you to a webpage where you can reply to messages that you receive from Senator Boxer’s office.

Tell a Friend

E-MAIL UPDATES
Yes, please periodically send me e-mail updates.*

Click Here

*By subscribing to my
e-mail updates, you are authorizing me to send regular e-mail updates from my office to your e-mail account.



Tag: "US Congress - California Delegation"

No comments:

Post a Comment