Sunday, December 21, 2014

CIVIC MENTOR / TERRITORIAL / Knowledge Base #1 & 2 / City and County (#1)

Posted: 21 Dec 14
Change #1: 23 Dec 14 -- Added  link to SF Bay Area TCKB in paragraph 2



1.  Purpose

To announce the establishment of the preliminary corporate website, called the "The Mentor Enterprises / ELMS Reference Center."

I consider this to be a breakthrough of monumental importance to my successful creation of The Mentor / Entire Life-time Management Systems (ELMS) -- and believe it will prove INVALUABLE TO MANY OF YOU, AT ONCE! (and to all of you, eventually)



2.  How is this immediately important to you?

Throughout this week, I will be presenting you with the unfinished First Section -- "The Preliminary TERRITORIAL Civics Knowledge Bases."  Yes, it's unfinished -- much more to be done -- but I'm betting you're going to find them IMMEDIATELY PRACTICAL just as they are.  But just wait till you see what they are destined to become.

As Each New Territorial Knowledge Base Comes On Line, I Will Publish a Bulletin Announcement, like this one.



3.  Remember -- Everything is Preliminary 

I MUST INTRODUCE NEW SYSTEMS AS RAPIDLY AS POSSIBLE!  I have to test and refine things as I go -- otherwise I may not be granted enough of fate's time to finish what I have set out to do for this world.

I know you understand that this is all "a work in progress."  Things will be modified and refined, right before your eyes.  But, I assure you -- within the master plan I am following -- this is a milestone of major significance.

I hope you like it.  And, if you don't -- well, just give me some time -- and I'll bring you around, too. Thanks to The Internet Revolution, we humans can do some extraordinary things -- and I think this is going to prove to be one of them.




AND SINCERE BEST WISHES FOR 
A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!


David Nelson





All Original Content © 2014, The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved. BUT, I hereby waive those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along -- and are urged to do so -- as long as it's all done free of charge, unchanged, you include this statement, AND you inform me as to how it is being used -- at YOUR convenience but, hopefully soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment