Friday, December 5, 2014

MOVIE OPENINGS THIS WEEK: RottenTomatoes.Com

Posted: 4 Dec 14

WINDOWS ON REAL AND MAKE-BELIEVE WORLDS


Scope:  National

Here's a handy link to the popular movie review site, Rotten Tomatoes -- showing, among other things, movies opening this week.  (Just thought this might simplify busy-life, a tad)

I find I rarely agree with the critics (well, sometimes I do) nor always with the audience (I may not always be in the movie's target market, I suppose).  That said, I find this site to be a good general adviser, to simplify the all-important decision-making.


Happy Friday!

P.S.  For events local to East Contra Costa County, don't forget to check the EastCountyLive "Spotlight Calendar" (click here)



AN IMPORTANT WEEKEND PLANNING NOTE

Don't forget, Sunday is 7 December -- PEARL HARBOR REMEMBRANCE DAY -- an "infamous" day which changed everything.

The door to world war was kicked wide open for our reluctant nation  -- but it was a righteous war at which our preferred form of civilization was very much at stake.

FLAG SALUTES TO THE FALLEN ARE TO BE RENDERED -- lowering them to HALF-STAFF, ALL DAY (click here for details)



David Nelson



All Original Content © 2014, The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved. BUT, I hereby waive those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along -- and are urged to do so -- as long as it's all done free of charge, unchanged, you include this statement, AND you inform me as to how it is being used -- at YOUR convenience but, hopefully soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment