Thursday, April 24, 2014

STRATEGIC CHANGE: TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES (4/25/14) -- KILLED THE OLD PCJ BULLETIN BOARD!

24 Apr 14 / THU / 01:20 am



The Problem Solved:
================================

On 22 Apr, this Blog's Old "BULLETIN BOARD" style mysteriously began only showing 25 "FLIP-CARD" BULLETINS

THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HUNDREDS SHOWING

COULDN'T FIND AN ECONOMICAL FIX

LIKELY CAUSE:  Mischief -- I'm now even better prepared, as a result.


The Solution:  A STRATEGIC DECISION
================================
4/25/14/Fri/2000 hrs

This unexpected problem forced my hand.  Fate's agenda, as usual, overrides my own -- and is often wiser than anything I can cook up.  I'm beginning to see the recent fatal problems with the "old bulletin board" approach of the Pittsburg City-Journal -- as blessings, in disguise.

After days of effort, I decided that it was costing too much time and excessive dollars trying to fix something I had planned to supersede soon, anyway.  So, the "new look" for this blog is emerging a bit early.  

And, even this new look is just temporary.  To restore enough usefulness for you, so I can continue with other aspects of this master project. However, I will keep returning to this vital piece of the plan -- the "change-delivery" system -- so, you can expect to see it continuing to evolve, until it is just right.

Pittsburg, CA will be offered its own uniquely-tailored, special-purpose "Civic Mentor," as will other cities, counties, economic areas, states, nations and the world -- when waiting is filled -- if fate continues to be kind.


"Silk purses from sows' ears?" -- No Sweat!

David Nelson



All Original Content © 2014 , The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved -- BUT, I hereby waive those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along, if you think it will do some good -- as long as it's free of charge, unchanged, and you include this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment