Thursday, October 11, 2012

1011 0720 -- PRINTING FROM I-Pad, I-Pod, I-Phone



Problem: Enough friends have voiced their frustration to me, such that I thought I should broadcast the following, just in case. Social productivity is a worthwhile goal.



YES YOU CAN GET PRINTED OUTPUT FROM YOUR MOBILE DEVICES. I hope the following is helpful:



P.S.  TO PRINT PAGES FROM THIS BLOG
Just "right-click" your mouse on the page you want to print.  The context-menu should open, giving you the option to "print." 



All Original Content © 2012 , The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved -- BUT, I hereby suspend those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along, if you think it will do some good -- as long as it's free of charge, unchanged, and you include this statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment