Tuesday, January 13, 2015

ENTREPRENEURS! Organize the Future! FREE 2-hrs! 1/15 /Thu + 1/22/Thu

Posted: 13 Jan 14

I CAN PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR COACH WENDI HATTON

I have known and admired Wendi, my cousin, for decades.  A very good, very smart woman who cares about our world and the people who grace it.  Find two hours, over two Thursdays, and get an unexpected boost in whatever business venture you are bravely undertaking for yourselves (and, in a real sense, for us)!

David Nelson













All Original Content © 2015, The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved. BUT, I hereby waive those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along -- and are urged to do so -- as long as it's all done free of charge, unchanged, you include this statement, AND you inform me as to how it is being used -- at YOUR convenience but, hopefully soonest.

No comments:

Post a Comment