Wednesday, May 8, 2013

CONTENTS TABLE #1 ============ LIFE TOOLS & THREATS (Updated 5/30)

Posted:  8 May 13

26 July 13 -- I'M RUNNING WAY BEHIND IN UPDATING THIS PAGE

Friends, as explained in my bulletin, "TEMPORARY SLOW-DOWN IN BLOG UPDATING -- an explanation," I am necessarily behind in my updating of things.  Yet, I really would like this page to be a sort of a "menu" of timeless bulletins.  I'll get back to updating as soon as I can, unless I figure out something even better.  Happy Friday to you all == D.Nelson



1.  Purpose

To list, all in one place, following this introduction, an accumulation of bulletins of an especially enduring character.  

Specific accumulator-categories included below are:

    0.  GENERAL RESOURCES (all levels of news sources, City & County government, etc)
  1. Emergency & Disaster Readiness
  2. Health
  3. Education, Mental Development, & Self-Improvement
  4. Entertainment & Leisure
  5. Household, Home Life, & Safety
  6. Financial & Consumer Safety Issues
  7. The Military Services
  8. Politics
  9. Society, in General

2.  Background

a.  Many of these special bulletins were not placed on the seasonal "Blog Contents Tables" at the top of the bulletin board -- since those pages stress sequence.  You've probably noticed that I've been shifting many of these "orphans" around the bulletin board as I work on Version 2.0 of this City-Journal.

b.  This accumulator is the "next-to-the last step," on the way to a better presentation for these and future bulletins.  I must stabilize permanent locations for such as this, with easier and more logical interface access -- and ease of automation for my small "staff" -- and I shall.  That's one of the things Version 2.0 is about.

c.  Please remember that this entire blog is PRELIMINARY during these early years -- in mostly rough, imperfect draft form.  I find that the information just can't wait while I get "all my ducks in a row."  I simply MUST go public with this system-building tool (the PCJ), as-is, despite my discomfort at widely revealing apparent (and real) flaws in my work.  I often see them, but must keep pressing on with everything on my lengthy list, simultaneously.

d.  Also, you need to understand that, for now, this PCJ-component (of larger systems to come) is a "one-man show," so I have lots of balls I have to keep in the air at the same time.  Once things take hold, I will have something solid and sufficiently thought-out around which to build and empower a business organization, "The Mentor Enterprises / ELMS" (working title) to take over from me.  Then things will really fly toward completest fulfillment for us.  Meanwhile, I will install stand-alone systems and system-groups, as these become available -- for immediate use.  Later, the corporation will be responsible for refinement and perpetuation.

e.  Finally, as do we all, I have the usual human vulnerabilities -- the unexpected and unpredictable constraints and opportunities that scramble best-laid plans -- including needing a few days break, from time-to-time.  But "overcoming" is the order of the days, months, and years.  This is not an apology or complaint -- just giving you enough information (I hope) so you can better endure the wait for me to do all I've set out to do.


David Nelson




THE LIST OF SPECIAL-PURPOSE BULLETINS
(This list is not complete in all areas, yet, but will be)


0.  GENERAL RESOURCES

    1.   EMERGENCY & DISASTER READINESS

      2.  HEALTH
      3.  EDUCATION, MENTAL DEVELOPMENT, & SELF-IMPROVEMENT

      4.  ENTERTAINMENT & LEISURE

      5.   HOUSEHOLD, HOME LIFE, & SAFETY

      6.  FINANCIAL &  CONSUMER SAFETY ISSUES

      7.  THE MILITARY SERVICES & PATRIOTISM

        9.  SOCIETY, IN GENERAL


        MUCH, MUCH MORE TO FOLLOW




        David Nelson

        All Original Content © 2013 , The MENTOR Enterprises / ELMS, All Rights Reserved -- BUT, I hereby suspend those rights, to this extent: You may freely copy and pass this along, if you think it will do some good -- as long as it's free of charge, unchanged, and you include this statement.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment